ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เตือนภัยแก็งมิจฉาชีพหลอกขายรถในราคาถูก ประสบการณ์ตรงก่อนตกเป็นเหยื่อ  (อ่าน 9710 ครั้ง)

volvo960

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 41
  • กระทู้: 1529
  • Volvo 960 2JZ VVTI LPG Injection
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • roomautoparts.com หรือ บอร์ดอะไหล่รถยนต์.com
          สรุปเคสนี้ เป็นแก็งมิจฉาชีพชาวต่างชาติ ทำเป็นกระบวนการ แนบเนียนมากครับ โดยการ Copy ภาพรถ+ข้อมูลที่มีการซื้อขายไปแล้วของคนอื่นๆ เอามาลงขายใหม่ ตั้งราคาครึ่งๆ จากราคาตลาด ผู้ที่นำมาโพสลงหลายเว็บ (ใช้หลาย user) กับผู้ที่ติดต่อมาทางอีเมล์เป็นคนละคนกัน แจ้งว่ารถสภาพดีมาก วิ่งน้อย เข้าศูนย์ตลอด ราคารวมค่าขนส่งเรียบร้อยแล้ว คาดว่าผู้สนใจซื้อส่วนใหญ่จะอยู่ในกรุงเทพฯ และปริมณฑล เพราะผู้ขายรถจะอ้างว่า รถซื้อ และจดทะเบียนในไทย จอดอยู่ที่บริษัทโลจีสติกส์ที่เชียงราย ส่วนเจ้าของรถกลับต่างประเทศมาแล้ว แต่ได้มอบหมายให้บริษัทโลจีสติกส์ดำเนินการแทนทุกอย่าง

พยายามหลอกผู้สนใจซื้อรถว่าเพื่อความสะบายใจทั้ง 2 ฝ่าย ให้ผ่านบริษัทตัวกลางที่อังกฤษที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือ ซึ่งจะประสานกับบริษัทโลจีสติกส์ที่เชียงราย เพื่อส่งรถจนถึงบ้านผู้ซื้อ โดยจ่าย 50% ก่อน ของมูลค่ารถ และเก็บส่วนที่เหลือหน้างาน และหากตรวจสภาพรถแล้วไม่พอใจก็สามารถขอคืนเงินได้เต็มจำนวน โดยที่ผู้ซื้อไม่ต้องเสียค่าใช้จ่ายใดๆ เลย ทำให้ผู้ที่สนใจตกเป็นเหยื่อหลายราย

สำหรับเคสนี้ผมเกือบไปแล้วครับแต่โชคดีที่ได้เช็ค ชื่อ-นามสกุล เบอร์มือถือ อีเมล์ และข้อความต่างๆ ของผู้ขาย ผ่าน Google รวมถึงเช็คกับทางศูนย์วอลโว่ กรมขนส่ง และธนาคาร ก่อน ไม่เช่นนั้นคงหมดเงินนับแสน ต้องขอขอบคุณพี่ๆ ทุกๆ ท่านด้วยครับที่ให้คำแนะนำ หวังว่าคงจะเป็นประโยชน์กับผู้ที่กำลังหาซื้อรถด้วยน่ะครับ

หมายเหตุ :
- ภาพที่นำมาลงขายเดือน ก.พ. 58 กับภาพรถที่ขายไปแล้ว มิ.ย. 57 เป็นภาพเดียวกัน แต่ใช้ข้อมูลเปลี่ยนอะไหล่ตัวเดียวกัน และชื่อเจ้าของก็ไม่ตรงกัน
- เลขไมล์ที่ถามคนขาย 112,460 km. กับเลขไมล์ที่ลงขายไปแล้ว 112,000 km. ผ่านมาเกือบ 8 เดือน วิ่งไปแค่ 460 km ? และรถแจ้งว่าอยู่เชียงรายซึ่งขัดแย้งกัน
- เช็คกับทางศูนย์วอลโว่รามอินทราผู้ให้บริการ ล่าสุดเข้าเดือน มิ.ย. 56 ผ่านมาเกือบ 2 ปี ซึ่งปกติอย่างน้อยต้องเข้า 1-2 ครั้ง/ปี และขัดแย้งกับผู้ขาย

ลิ้งค์ที่เกี่ยวข้อง CR :
- ภาพรถคันเดียวกัน ที่ขายไปแล้ว มิ.ย. 57 ***เช็คข้อมูลกับศูนย์วอลโว่รามอินทรา รถเข้าศูนย์ครั้งสุดท้าย มิ.ย. 56 เจ้าของเป็นคนไทย ขอบคุณศูนย์วอลโว่รามอินทราด้วยครับ***
- ภาพรถคันเดียวกัน ที่นำมาโพส ก.พ. 58 ***user คนละคนกับเว็บแรก***
- ข้อมูลประสบการณ์ที่แชร์ต่อๆ กันลักษณะแบบเดียวกัน ***สังเกตุรูปแบบข้อความจะแบบเดียวกัน ต่างกันที่อีเมล์ และเบอร์***
- คนที่มาเตือนเจอลักษณะแบบเดียวกัน

***ส่วนด้านล่างเป็นวิธีการหลอกเหยื่อตั้งแต่เริ่มต้น จนถึงขั้นตอนการโอนเงิน***
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กุมภาพันธ์ 22, 2015, 12:21:18 PM โดย volvo960 »
ร่วมแชร์ประสบการณ์ D.I.Y. พบปะ แลกเปลี่ยน พูดคุย ซื้อขาย อะไหล่รถ รถยนต์ ทุกรุ่น ยี่ห้อได้แล้ววันนี้ที่ roomautoparts.com หรือ บอร์ดอะไหล่รถยนต์.com

ติดตามสมาชิกที่ให้ Thank You ไปยังโพสต์ของคุณ:

volvo960

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 41
  • กระทู้: 1529
  • Volvo 960 2JZ VVTI LPG Injection
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • roomautoparts.com หรือ บอร์ดอะไหล่รถยนต์.com
2-ก.พ.-58 : กำลังมองหารถ Volvo V70 จากเว็บต่างๆ มาไว้ใช้สักคัน มาเจอ 2.0T ปี 06 ในเว็บ OLX ราคา 235,000.- ข้อมูลที่ลงไว้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษทั้งหมด ดังนี้

ชื่อผู้ลงประกาศ : tashibiturk
ที่อยู่ : เขตห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพฯ
เบอร์ : 02-xxx xxxx
ข้อความ :
In very good condition, used but like new in and outside with low. km. Non smoking.
Well maintained, full servicebook from Volvo Bangkok.
Aut. gear, electric windows, mirror and drivers seat, parking and rain censor, etc.
Timing belt changed at 98.000 km.
New tyres at 100.000 km.

จากนั้นจึงได้สอบถามผ่านหน้าเว็บกลับไป ดังนี้
- Mile ?
- Discount ?
- Where ?

***ราคาตลาดอยู่ที่ 4-5 แสน***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17-ก.พ.-58 7.06 PM : มีอีเมล์จาก moscaritollimelissa@gmail.com เข้ามา ดังนี้

หัวข้อ : 2006 Volvo V 70 2,0 T - 235,000

Hello,

Are you still interested ? This is Melissa Moscarito , its been suddenly  deleted our conversation so reply me here with all we have talked just to go on with our deal . May I you forward me all we have discussed because i dont know how i deleted all our conversation.

Thanks‏

***คนที่ตอบกลับมากับคนที่ลงประกาศคนละคนกัน***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18-ก.พ.-58 8.15 AM : ผมได้สอบถามกลับไป

- I was also interested,
- Have a photo of your car ?
- You use this car in Thailand ?
- Where can I see this car ?
- Do you own a car ?

2.31 PM : ตอบกลับมา

Hello,

The car is in perfect condition and in great shape (the engine ,as well). It has no technical or mechanical problems (the car checking has been realized by an authorized mechanic) . No engine problems. It has no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. I'm a non smoker and the car looks like a new one. The car it's registered in Thailand and the price is 235,000 THB includes the costs of delivery to your address.
I am Italian woman and located in United Kingdom in this moment, but this will not be a problem , because I can send you the car to your address. I left the Thailand two weeks ago, but the car remained in a self storage unit managed by Logistics Transport, LLC in Thailand.
So , if you are truly interested to buy this car , please contact me back , and i will tell you more, how we can make this deal very simple.

P.S. Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car ,to be sure I won't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me.

Thank you and I hope hearing back from you soon, sincerely
Melissa Moscaritoli

***ไม่ได้ส่งภาพรถ และแสดงความเป็นเจ้าของรถกลับมาให้ครับ เนื่องจากวันที่สอบถามรถอาจจะขายไปแล้ว และเป็นการตรวจสอบไปในตัว***

19 ก.พ. 58 4.24 AM : ผมได้สอบถามกลับไป

- I will have to do buy this vehicle ?

thank you

4.41 AM : ตอบกลับมา

Hello again,

I bought the car in Thailand and is registered in Thailand.
The car is located in Chiang Rai, Thailand 57000 and I want to send it to you by a transport company.
I want to send the car with a transportation company, because it is very easy and safe for both, and the company it is responsible for all transportation procedures and change holder.
This company has a payment system between individuals, which is that the company has in custody the buyer's money until complete with merchandise shipped by the seller, after the company release the money for the operation to the seller. In this way, when the seller starts sending the item to the buyer, you are assured that the buyer has paid (the company). Otherwise, after making the payment, the buyer knows that if it does not receive or like the car, will get the money back without problems.
The steps of the sales transaction:
The payment process on this platform to bring a business transaction of sale includes the following steps:
Step 1: The seller ships the car to the buyer
Step 2: The buyer sends payment to the company
Step 3: The buyer receive and confirm the car
Step 4: The company send the payment to the seller
Now I explain how everything works step by step:
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1. After I receive your shipping information, I will forward all your details to the company and deliver the car.
2. The company will check the car also car papers to see that everything is in order.
B. You will be notified of the company with confirmation that the car has been approved to be sent to your address.
1. Then, you have to send half price of the car to the shipping company.
2. The company will verify the transfer of money you have to send, and if all is well they will deliver the car to your home.
3. After you receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, have to inform the company with your decision.
C. If by any reason you will not be satisfied, you can return the car to the company without any expense on your part.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your name and address, so I can now start the transaction by the shipping company.
I await your reply, Best regards
This is my phone number: 00447733731499

8.38 AM : ผมได้ตอบกลับไป

Mr. Nanthachai K.
1565, Soi On-nut 31/1, On-Nut Rd., Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250, Thailand

Thank you

11.05 AM : ตอบกลับมา

I will forward all your details to Logistics Transport, LLC. They will make the final verifications and start the transaction. They will contact us once the transaction is approved.Certainly they will be contacting you with the information about payment and shipping process .

Thanks

2.55 PM : ผมได้สอบถามเพิ่ม เพราะยังมีข้อสงสัย

TO : Melissa Moscaritoli

Please ask for more details about the car

1. Miles ?

2. Holdings in order to register the car ?

3. Have a photo of your car again ?

Thank you very much

***ทางผูขายจะพยายามให้ผ่านตัวกลางที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือ และสร้างความมั่นใจให้กับทั้ง 2 ฝ่าย ซึ่งผมเกือบจะเชื่อแล้ว***

20-ก.พ.-58 1.30 AM : ตอบกลับมา

112460.000 km.
V70, 2,0 T
Colour:Silver
Automatic
Petrol

***ทางผู้ขายส่งเลขไมล์ + ภาพรถกลับมาให้ 6 ภาพ แต่! อะไรที่เกี่ยวกับความเป็นเจ้าของรถจะไม่ตอบกลับมา ตอบเป็นอย่างอื่นกลับมาแทน***

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
***ระหว่างพูด-คุยกับคนขาย ก็มีอีเมล์เข้ามาใน Junk ซึ่งแปลกตรงที่คนขายรถเป็นคนบอกกับผมว่า อย่าลืมดูใน Junk ด้วยน่ะ ซึ่งแทนที่จะเป็นบริษัทกลางเป็นคนบอก***

1.32 AM : มีอีเมล์จาก Logistics Transport, LLC (info@autojamsale.com) เข้ามา ชื่อหัวข้อ Transaction # 7RF498F5Y54 - Package in Custody !‏

Logistics Transport, LLC is the nation's largest firm devoted to classified and photo guide advertising publications.
 "Building Trader Together" is more than just a slogan. It is the secret to how we get the job done.

Current status: Payment pending          +44 (020) 8123 5435 Mon-Fri 08AM-06PM

As per your agreement with Mrs. Melissa Moscaritoli we are sending you the payment invoice for the vehicle which is in our possession. Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform you that the car has been left in our custody. The shipping fee was paid by the seller and the transaction is ready to start.

Our company reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for online transactions. The seller left the car into Logistics Transport, LLC custody. The car will remain in Logistics Transport, LLC custody until the Buyer provides the payment information to England - Logistics Transport, LLC The payment must be made through - Money Gram Money Transfer to our company agents. Once the funds are verified by Logistics Transport, LLC, the car will be delivered to the buyer. Once the buyer receives the car and tests for 5 days, the payment will be released to the seller only if the buyer is completely satisfied with the item. If the buyer is not satisfied with the car, Logistics Transport, LLC will deliver the item back to the seller on his expense.

Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company goal is for every online transaction to go as planned - safely and without surprises. We have verified the seller's identity, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions. If Seller does not meet the terms of sale, you can get a replacement car that meets your expectations or a refund up your money. Guaranteed. Best of all, the Logistics Transport, LLC service is completely free to you. Bid or buy now from Seller and discover the joys of Secure Shopping today.

Address Information:

Ship To (Buyer):
Name Nanthachai K.
Address 1565, Soi On-nut 31/1
City On-Nut Rd., Suan Luang, Bangkok
Postal Code 10250
Country Thailand

Shipper (Seller):
Name Melissa Moscaritoli
Address Mueang Chiang Rai
City Chiang Rai
Postal Code 57000
Country Thailand

Shipment and payment information:-

Shipment information: 2006 Volvo V 70 2,0 T
Type: Volvo V 70 2,0 T
Year Model: 2006
Transaction: # 7RF498F5Y54
Date: 20 / 02 /2015
Payment Status: (Waiting for payment - Pending

You must send the payment of 117,500 THB (50% from 235,000 THB) using Money Gram on the agent of our company : Logistics Transport, LLC
England Agent Money Gram Details:
First name: Sira
Last name: Hardes
Address: 78 Sidcup Road
City: London
Postal Code: SE9 3AG

Monday - Friday (09:00 AM - 06:00 PM)
Service: Truck Delivery
Delivery Time: 2 Days - 4 Days
Shipped From: Mueang Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai, Thailand 57000 -  Logistics Transport, LLC
Vehicle: 2006 Volvo V 70 2,0 T
Tracking: # 7RF498F5Y54
Total Price: 235,000 THB (Inlcuding shipping taxes and insurance transport)
Start Date: 20/02/2015

Steps to follow for submitting payment:
Note* : Payment must be received by Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company before Feb 21 2015 6:00 PM, or the shipping transaction will be closed .

How to make payment?

1. Locate the nearest Money Gram Office in your city;
2. Make the payment with cash using the above agent details;
3. The buyer will send the payment details directly to Logistics Transport, LLC's transactions department by fax at +44 (084) 3265 2051 or by email at autojamsale@consultant.com
Once the the payment is confirmed, we will start the shipping process;

Protection for both Buyer and Seller

-Buyers receive and inspect the car before the Seller is paid.
-Sellers receive their money if the Buyer accepts the car.

Purchase protection and refund:
Currently, this seller has a GBP 10,000.00 deposit in an Logistics Transport, LLC managed purchase protection account. Transactions with this Logistics Transport, LLC seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors.
For your safety, this account was locked today, for 30 days time. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period.
Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 2 days.
The insurer of this transaction is Logistics Transport, LLC Company.

Important Usage Guidelines:
1. The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to Logistics Transport, LLC Any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. This transaction is protected by Logistics Transport, LLC services such as insurance, feedback and dispute resolution.
3. You may buy and sell with confidence in all transactions with this Logistics Transport, LLC member.
4. If you need to dispute this transaction, keep the transaction number at hand when contacting Logistics Transport, LLC Any complaints must be filed within 30 days from the verification date.

The seller was informed about this transaction being started and is awaiting confirmation to ship the item. It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible, because your purchase protection is valid for 30 days only.

- Transactions, payments and personal information are considered confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.
- Purchase Protection program security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally.
- Our main and constant priority is the safety of our customers.
- When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account.
Payment verification process usually takes less than 24 hours. After payment is secured, we are authorized to ship you the car.

Once you have transferred the money reply to Logistics Transport, LLC with the scanned receipt.
- The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to Logistics Transport, LLC any other use is strictly prohibited.
- If you need to dispute this transaction, keep the tracking number at hand when contacting Logistics Transport, LLC
- Any complaints must be filed within 30 days from the transaction date.
- To ask for a refund, simply contact support (autojamsale@consultant.com) and enter in the subject line:
- Refund request for Logistics Transport, LLC #4RM34530F3

The Seller is unable to receive money without confirmation from Buyer that the car is accepted.
This action is restricted by a mutual agreement between the Seller and Logistics Transport, LLC

http://www.logisticstransport.com/
Thank you for using Logistics Transport, LLC

The contents of this website are subject to the intellectual property rights.
                                    - Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company -

Copyright © 2015 Logistics Transport, LLC Company. All rights reserved.

***มูลค่ารถ รวมค่าดำเนินการ+จัดส่งจนถึงที่บ้านคนซื้อเรียบร้อยแล้ว อะไรจะถูกขนาดนี้ แถมยังถ้าไม่พอใจรถ สามารถทำเรื่องขอคืนเงินได้ด้วย ซึ่งเกินจริงมาก***

1.33 AM : มีอีเมล์จาก Logistics Transport, LLC (info@autojamsale.com) เข้ามา ชื่อหัวข้อ Transaction # 7RF498F5Y54 - Important Information !‏

Dear Mr(s) Nanthachai K. ,

If you received this email, the next step is to send the money via Money Gram to our Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company designated agent and to provide Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company with the Reference #.

Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company is awaiting your payment of 117,500 THB from you, in order to proceed to the next step of the Shipping transaction . To arrange the transfer, you must go in person at a Money Gram Agent Location. We enlisted below some locations where you can make the transfer:

SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK - #0164 - THANON SR
904 122 123 124 133 134 135 SEACON SQUARE DEPT STORE SRINAKA
NONG BON PRAWET
BANGKOK, 10260

SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK - #5344 - MAX VALUE
2591 2593 THANON PHATTHANAKAN
SUAN LUANG
BANGKOK, 10250

SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK - #5358 - TESCO LOT
2279 THANON PHATTHANAKAN
SUAN LUANG
BANGKOK, 10250

When you get to a Money Gram location, ask the clerk for a Send Money Form .You will need to complete the form with the following details :

Receiver's Name:         Sira Hardes
Receiver's City:           London
Receiver's Country:      United Kingdom
Receiver's Zip Code:     SE9 3AG

Arriving at the Office of Money Gram Agent, follow the instructions below:

1. Contact Service Cashier (in the Money Gram office) and ask for a form of Money Gram.
2. Complete the form with your details at the sender, at the receiver (Sira Hardes, London, United Kingdom, SE9 3AG).
3. The amount you have to pay is 117,500 THB. Submit the payment.
4. Once the employer from Money Gram made the payment process, you will receive an paper receipt.
5. We need send the receipt to begin the process of delivery .

You have to pay first 117,500 THB which means 50% of 235,000 THB on Money Gram office, so once the payment is registered we begin the procedure of delivery .

When you have completed and signed the form, give it and the amount of money you are sending plus the fee to send your money to the Money Gram agent.

The agent will input your information and when they are done you will get a money transfer control number. Please email us with that Reference# and we will post the money to your account the same day.

Thank you for choosing Logistics Transport, LLC World Wide Company !
    (c) Logistics Transport, LLC Team !

Web Page: http://www.logisticstransport.com/
Tel:   +44 (020) 8123 5435
Fax:  +44 (084) 3265 2051
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Policy* : This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification.

***ให้ชำระ 50% ก่อน ของมูลค่ารถ ผ่านช่องทางตามที่แจ้งมา มีแบงค์สาขาในไทยด้วย แต่เลขบัญชีแบงค์แปลกๆ***
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2.46 AM : ตอบกลับมาอีกครั้ง

Hello Nanthachai ,

I have contacted today the transport company and i register the delivery in your details.
They entry in contact with you? Please check your junk or spam folder for the invoice .

Waiting for your reply soon,

7.53 AM : ผมตอบภาษาอังกฤษกลับไปสั้นๆ ว่า "คุณมันแก็งหลอกลวง ผมเป็นสายตำรวจ" ณ ปัจจุบันมันก็ไม่ตอบกลับมาอีกเลย

***ลำดับการถือครองรถที่ถามไป ไม่ตอบกลับมา แถมยังบอกแทนบริษัทตัวกลางด้วยว่าอย่าลืมเช็คใบแจ้งหนี้ในถังขยะด้วย***
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กุมภาพันธ์ 22, 2015, 12:21:00 PM โดย volvo960 »
ร่วมแชร์ประสบการณ์ D.I.Y. พบปะ แลกเปลี่ยน พูดคุย ซื้อขาย อะไหล่รถ รถยนต์ ทุกรุ่น ยี่ห้อได้แล้ววันนี้ที่ roomautoparts.com หรือ บอร์ดอะไหล่รถยนต์.com

ติดตามสมาชิกที่ให้ Thank You ไปยังโพสต์ของคุณ:

28 เม.ย. 2024
14:44
Today : 12525
Total : 43708238
ร้านค้าที่ขายสินค้าเกี่ยวกับรถยนต์มากกว่า 1 ยี่ห้อ ให้ตั้งกระทู้ที่ หัวข้ออื่นๆ --> หมวดร้านค้าครับ
roomautoparts@hotmail.com | me
2014 Room Autoparts All Rights Reserved